Battery Isolator switch for up to 200 Amp alternators conveniently allows for adding a spare battery to run accessories in your car, boat or RV. This fully automatic switch allows for your engine alternator or aux battery charger to charge 2 batteries, while keeping the batteries electrically isolated from each other. This means that you can run your spare battery down, without worry of running down your starting battery.
This waterproof unit will work in a marine environment, as well as stand up to extreme heat. The Battery Isolator switch will prevent current flow from one battery to another, thus allowing each battery to be an independent power source* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
Make sure your batteries are of same design. If battery types are mixed, you may damage one or both.
- Ideal for marine, RV, automotive, and commercial applications
- Allows for simultaneous battery charging of a multiple battery system
- Isolates batteries to insure power to start your vehicle
- Reliable solid-state circuitry
- Sealed to protect against oil, gas, salt, water, and harsh environments
- Temperature range -40ºF to 250ºF (-40ºC to 121ºC)
- Use with multiple battery charging systems
- For wet cell or gel cell batteries, all batteries must be same type to prevent damage
- 1 year warranty