view large photo
PriorityStart! 12v ProMax Low Voltage Disconnect Switch - PSI-12V-PROMAX
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: PSI-12V-PROMAX
PriorityStart! is an automatic computerized on/off switching system protecting battery voltage and starting power. If battery voltage drains below 11.7 volts when engine is off, it automatically DISCONNECTS the load. The battery voltage immediately recovers.
To RECONNECT and START the vehicle: Just step on the brake pedal, activate the headlights, or use another accessory inside the vehicle, and starting power is automatically RECONNECTED! NO DEAD BATTERY! Designed to handle 1000 starting amps.
No hard wiring or modifications. Transferable. Manufactured to ISO, USCG, and SAE standards. Maintenance free.
Universal design on PriorityStart! works with 12-Volt top and side-post batteries. Same unit: Easily adaptable! No modifications are necessary.
- ProMax specially designed for all OEM or stock vehicles. Now new circuits give voltage surge "spike" protection.
- Easy to attach–3 Connections
- Maximizes Battery Life–Maintenance Free
- Handles 1,000 Starting Amps
- Engine Run & Hazard Light Protection
- Universal Design Fits Both Top-Post or Side-Post Batteries
*Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Weight: 1.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 2.0 lb
- Model: PSI-12V-PROMAX
- Manufacturer: BLI/Priority Start
- Regulatory Approval: Certified to SAE J1171, ISO 8846, CE, USCG Certified
- Manufacturer Part #: PSI-12V-PROMAX
- Made In: USA