The PulseTech RediPulse PRO-12-RP (746x915) is designed to keep new and lightly used lead acid batteries factory fresh. The RediPulse was designed for shops that sell and service 12-volt lead acid flooded, AGM, VRLA or gel cell batteries. The PRO-12-RP rotates a 750-mA charge and patented desulfation pulse throughout each of the 12-banks in order to offset the natural discharge rate of a battery.
The RediPulse PRO-12-RP Battery Maintenance System is not designed to be used on batteries that sit below 11.5 volts or batteries that are heavily sulfated. Ideally, batteries that are excessively discharged or sulfated should be recharged with a standard charger prior to being placed on this low amperage battery maintenance system.This unit was designed for battery shops to keep new and lightly used batteries factory fresh. This unit may not offer sufficient amperage to serve as a maintainer when used on older batteries that have a higher natural discharge rate.
- 750-mA charge and patented desulfation pulse rotates throughout the banks to offsets normal discharge rate!
- Maintains up to twelve batteries to keep them Factory Fresh!
- Works with 12-Volt lead-acid batteries VRLA, AGM, gel and flooded wet cell batteries.
- Patented Pulse Technology reduces and prevents sulfation buildup
- Audible alarm signals if cables are reversed
- Completely safe and cannot be overcharged
- CEC Compliant
- Removable cable and battery clip modules can be replaced!
- 2-Year Limited Warranty