view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Battery MINDer 24v On-Board Desulfator OBD-24
Sale Price: $80.99 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping *
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Product InformationStore Part Number: OBD-24
Replaces: Power Pulse 24v
The BatteryMINDer® OnBoard Desulfators are designed to desulfate your batteries while you are operating your vehicle or when using a proper battery charger. The units utilize patented technology to produce a wide range of high frequency pulses known as RFP ™ (Random Frequency Pulsation) designed to dissolve both old and newly formed sulphate. RFP™ technology, sweeps the entire frequency range known to cause sulphation crystals to resonate and then safely dissolve them. Sulfuric acid, the main component in the sulphate crystals, safely returns to the battery’s electrolyte. The Specific Gravity (S.G.) of the electrolyte is now higher and able to generate more electrical energy-storage capacity than the previously sulphated batteries.
- Effective on all brands / types of batteries, including Maintenance-free, Gel, AGM, Deep Cycle, Sealed, and Free-electrolyte
- Built-in battery condition and charging system indicator
- Installation is a simple two wire hook-up to just one (1) battery or two (2) if using 6-volt batteries in series
- Can serve up to six batteries at a time
- Auxiliary charger connector, battery charger may be connected to unit.
- Equipped with a replaceable three (3) Amp flat type automotive fuse
- Meets watertight specifications JIS IP66
- Five (5) year warranty covers everything except physical abuse.
- Draws no current when engine-system is shut off.
*Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.7 x 2.25 x 1.25 in
- Weight: .5 lb
- Manufacturer: BatteryMINDer/VDC Electronics
- Shipping Weight (lb.): 1
- Manufacturer Part #: OBD-24