The BatteryMINDer OnBoard Desulphators are designed to desulphate your batteries while you are operating your vehicle or when using a proper battery charger. The units utilize patented technology to produce a wide range of high frequency pulses known as RFP ™ (Random Frequency Pulsation) designed to dissolve both old and newly formed sulphate. RFP™ technology, sweeps the entire frequency range known to cause sulphation crystals to resonate and then safely dissolve them. Sulfuric acid, the main component in the sulphate crystals, safely returns to the battery’s electrolyte. The Specific Gravity (S.G.) of the electrolyte is now higher and able to generate more electrical energy-storage capacity than the previously sulphated batteries.
Additional advantages of using sulphation-free batteries include extended alternator and belt life, as the vehicle’s charging system no longer needs to work as hard trying to charge batteries that will not accept high alternator output current due to sulphation build-up. Much lower output current is now demanded from the alternator to keep clean, sulphate-free batteries fully charged.*Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Effective on all brands / types of batteries, including Maintenance-free, Gel, AGM, Deep Cycle, Sealed, and Free-electrolyte
- Built-in battery condition and charging system indicator
- Installation is a simple two wire hook-up to just one (1) battery or two (2) if using 6-volt batteries in series
- Can serve up to six batteries at a time
- Auxiliary charger connector, battery charger may be connected to unit.
- Equipped with a replaceable three (3) Amp flat type automotive fuse
- Meets watertight specifications JIS IP66
- Five (5) year warranty covers everything except physical abuse.
- Draws no current when engine-system is shut off.