view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Pulse Tech 48v On-Board Desulfator Power Pulse PP48L
Sale Price: $69.00 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping *
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
A BatteryStuff ‘cool stuff’ pick for technology that works!
Product InformationStore Part Number: PP48L
Designed Especially For Frequently-Charged 48-Volt Battery Systems.
The 48-Volt PowerPulse is designed to ensure maximum battery performance on 48-volt lead-acid battery systems. This unit is ideal for virtually any kind of high-voltage vehicle or equipment that is charged on a regular basis, including golf carts, man lifts, pallet jacks, and much more. Comes with lugs that connect directly to the battery terminals.
PowerPulse is not a charger. It’s a performance device designed to help batteries charge faster and provide maximum performance and power. This patented unit uses our revolutionary ReNew-IT Pulse Technology™ to safely prevent the main cause of battery problems and failure: sulfation buildup on lead-acid battery plates. Used extensively by the consumers and the U.S. Military worldwide for almost fifteen years, this technology has been scientifically proven by two major universities to make batteries work harder and last longer than you ever thought possible.
PowerPulse can be powered in two different ways. When the battery is being charged — either by an onboard charger or a separate charging system — it will use the charging current as a power source. The rest of the time it uses a small portion of the battery’s own energy so it is working 24-hours a day. The PowerPulse system can also be used together with an existing charging system. In fact, it will work even faster and stronger. This means batteries can be both charged and desulfated at the same time. # PP48L
- Ensures peak battery performance by eliminating the main cause of lead-acid battery problems and failure — sulfation buildup on the battery plates.
- Increases battery life span up to three times longer
- Provides greater charge acceptance so batteries recharge faster and with better quality.
- Works with all conventional flooded lead-acid batteries and sealed “maintenance-free” batteries, including Valve Regulated Lead-Acid (VRLA), Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) and gel cell.
- Includes an LED light that indicates the circuit is energized and the unit is working.
- Safe, reliable and weatherproof.
- Five-year limited warranty
*Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4 x 1.75 x 1 in
- Weight: .5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 1.0 lb
- Manufacturer: Pulse Tech
- DC Input Current: 10 mA
- Enclosure: Fiber Glass Composite
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Manufacturer Part #: PP48L