view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
NOCO Boost Max 12v 5250 Amp Ultrasafe Lithium Jump Starter
Sale Price: $999.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: GB250
The NOCO GB250+ is a 12v 5250 Amp UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter. The GB250+ can operate in cold weather as low as -4°F and in hot weather as warm as 122°F. The GB250+ was designed for commercial use and can start a gas and diesel vehicles with an engine size up to 16.0L. It is also capable of starting up to a class 8 semi-truck, buses, agricultural and mining equipment, and vocation equipment with 6, 8, 12, and 16 cylinders.
The GB250+ lithium jump starter features a lightweight design yet offers higher cranking than similar sized lead acid jump starters. In comparison the GB250+ only weighs 14.7 lbs. offering 5250 Amps while a comparable lead acid jump starter sold by BatteryStuff.com offers 4000 Amps and weighs more than double at 36 lbs.
The NOCO GB250+ arrives with a 4-Amp AC Power Adapter capable of recharging the jump pack in 8.5 hrs*. The AC cord is detachable and comes with several plug types meant for worldwide use including TYPE-A (North America), TYPE-G (UK), TYPE-I (AU), and TYPE-C (EU). The GB250+ also arrives with a 12v XGC cigarette lighter adapter so the unit can be charged using a vehicles power port.
The GB250+ features an integrated digital voltmeter that illuminates when connected to a battery and doubles as a 60-second countdown timer. It also features a flashlight offering up to 600-Lumens, dual USB TYPE-A ports supporting up to 2.1 Amps, and a 12v 15-amp power port. These features paired with the 242 Watt/Hr. battery makes the GB250+ a great jump starter and portable battery pack!
- GB250 Lithium Jump Pack
- Integrated Battery Clamps
- 56-Watt XGX 4-Amp Power Adapter
- 12-Volt 2 ft XGC Cable
- Protective Carrying Case
- Rated at 5250 Amps!
- Designed for Gas & Diesel Engines up to 16.0L.
- Includes the XGC4 Power Adapter capable of recharging the jump starter in approximately 8.5 hrs*.
- Automatic Power Saver: 60-Second Safety Timer requires you to jump the vehicle within 60 seconds. Should additional jumps be needed the unit can be reset.
- 1-Year Warranty
*The time to recharge a GB250 will differ based on the discharge level and the power source used. Actual results may vary due to battery conditions and level of discharge.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.43 x 8.62 x 3.68 in
- Weight: 14.7 lb
- Shipping Weight: 23 lb
- DC Output System Voltage: 12v
- Safe For: Lead-Acid Batteries
- Model: GB250+
- Manufacturer: NOCO
- Starting Current: 5250 Amps
- Internal Battery: 242 Wh
- Operating Temperature: 4ºF to 122ºF
- Charging Temperature: 32°F to 104°F
- Warranty: 12 Month
- Manufacturer Part #: GB250
- UPC: 046221190403
- Made In: Maylasia