view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Samlex 24v 600 Watt Industrial Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter SA-600R-124
Sale Price: $259.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: SA-600R-124
Converts 24VDC to 120 VAC
Samlex offers superior quality microprocessor controlled Pure Sine Wave AC-DC power inverters for many different applications. BatteryStuff.com offers PURE SINE WAVE (aka true sine wave) that provides high-end specialty users power portability for sensitive electronic equipment. The clean power delivered by a Pure Sine Wave is of the same quality and efficiency as the power provided by your utility company, which is not the case with the cheaper and more popular modified sine inverters.
The 24 volt SA series industrial grade inverters are capable of driving highly reactive and capacitive loads. The SA-600R-124 has a load controlled cooling fan to disperse the heat when needed. The unit has several built in Protections: overload / short circuit, reverse polarity (fuse), over / under input voltage, over temperature.
We highly recommend the use of Pure Sine Wave Inverters to power Computers and related peripheral devices; i.e. printer’s, optical drives, laser copiers, and if in doubt check with the manufacturer of your equipment.
Other devices that benefit when Pure Sine Wave power is used are variable speed control motors using solid state circuitry, Audio Amplifiers, Digital Clocks and Radios, Medical Equipment, Microwaves, etc.
- Samlex Pure Sine Wave Advantage
- Motors speed more accurate, run cooler and last longer
- TV monitors will be crystal clear (as good as using city power)
- Medical equipment often requires pure sine wave for proper operation
- Power ON / OFF remote control capability (remote sold separately)
- Isolated input and output
- Load controlled cooling fan
- Advanced microprocessor design
- Protections: overload / short circuit, reverse polarity(fuse), over / under input voltage, over temperature
- Tri-color indicators display input, output level & failure status
- True sine wave output (THD < 3%)
PLEASE NOTE: Many electrical devices require a good deal more Watts to start or energize than is required to run once started. For instance an electric motor may require only 350 watts to run but may need 1000 watts to start. Please check with the manufacturer of your equipment to obtain minimum watts for starting operation of the equipment or device.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.6 x 7.1 x 2.9 in
- Weight: 2.7 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- Max Efficiency: 90%
- Input Voltage: 21-30 VDC, 30A
- Output Voltage: 120 VAC
- Model: SA-600R-124
- Manufacturer: Samlex
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz Switch Selectable
- No-Load Draw: <0.43A
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Maximum Continuous Power Output: 600W
- Maximum Peak/Surge Power Output: 800W
- Manufacturer Part #: SA-600R-124