The Samlex 24v 2000-Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter (PST-2000-24) coverts 24VDC to 120 VAC.
Samlex offers superior quality microprocessor controlled Pure Sine Wave AC-DC power inverters for many different applications. BatteryStuff.com offers PURE SINE WAVE (aka true sine wave) that provides high-end specialty users power portability for sensitive electronic equipment. The clean power delivered by a Pure Sine Wave is of the same quality and efficiency as the power provided by your utility company, which is not the case with the cheaper and more popular modified sine inverters.
The 24 volt PST series inverters can withstand dc voltages of up to 33 volts which means that they are compatible with highvoltage dc charging-such as solar charging and equalization charging. Because of the heavy duty chassis, the PST-2000-24 is able to cool itself via convection, which allows for less fan run time-leading to longer fan life and less no load draw.
We highly recommend the use of Pure Sine Wave Inverters to power Computers and related peripheral devices; i.e. printer’s, optical drives, laser copiers, and if in doubt check with the manufacturer of your equipment.
Other devices that benefit when Pure Sine Wave power is used are variable speed control motors using solid state circuitry, Audio Amplifiers, Digital Clocks and Radios, Medical Equipment, Microwaves, etc.PLEASE NOTE: Many electrical devices require a good deal more Watts to start or energize than is required to run once started. For instance an electric motor may require only 900 watts to run but need may 2300 watts to start. Please check with the manufacturer of your equipment to obtain minimum watts for starting operation of the equipment or device.
- High efficiency
- Can be hard wired
- Temperature controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- Low interference
- Wide operating DC input range: 21.4 - 33.0 VDC
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy duty loads, long periods of continuous operation & for emergency back up
- UPC – Universal Protection Circuit: low voltage, over voltage, over temperature, over load and short circuit
- Low idle power draw
- Dual GFCI protected AC outlets
- Optional remote control (sold separately): Model RC-300
- Safety certified to UL standards, FCC compliant