view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Samlex 24v 300 Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter PST-300-24
Sale Price: $149.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: PST-300-24
Converts 24VDC to 115 VAC
Samlex offers superior quality microprocessor controlled Pure Sine Wave AC-DC power inverters for many different applications. BatteryStuff.com offers PURE SINE WAVE (aka true sine wave) that provides high-end specialty users power portability for sensitive electronic equipment. The clean power delivered by a Pure Sine Wave is of the same quality and efficiency as the power provided by your utility company, which is not the case with the cheaper and more popular modified sine inverters.
The 24 volt PST series inverters can withstand dc voltages of up to 33 volts which means that they are compatible with highvoltage dc charging-such as solar charging and equalization charging. Because of the heavy duty chassis, the PST-300-24 is able to cool itself via convection, which allows for less fan run time-leading to longer fan life and less no load draw.
We highly recommend the use of Pure Sine Wave Inverters to power Computers and related peripheral devices; i.e. printer’s, optical drives, laser copiers, and if in doubt check with the manufacturer of your equipment.
Other devices that benefit when Pure Sine Wave power is used are variable speed control motors using solid state circuitry, Audio Amplifiers, Digital Clocks and Radios, Medical Equipment, etc.
- Samlex Pure Sine Wave Advantage
- Motors speed more accurate, run cooler and last longer
- TV monitors will be crystal clear (as good as using city power)
- Medical equipment often requires pure sine wave for proper operation
- No Load Draw 500 mA
- Output Voltage 115 VAC +/- 3%
- AC Output Frequency 60 Hz
- Low Voltage Alarm 21.5 V
- Low Voltage Shut Down 20 V
- Single AC Receptacle 3-Prong Grounded
- Two Types of DC connectors included (pictured)
PLEASE NOTE: Many electrical devices require a good deal more Watts to start or energize than is required to run once started. For instance an electric device may require only 250 watts to run but may need 800 watts to start. Please check with the manufacturer of your equipment to obtain minimum watts for starting operation of the equipment or device.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.2 x 4.7 x 2.4 in
- Weight: 4 lb
- Shipping Weight: 10 lb
- Typical Efficiency: 85%
- Model: PST-300-24
- Manufacturer: Samlex
- Maximum Power Output, Continuous: 300 W
- Maximum Output Amps Single Surge: 500 W 2 seconds
- Manufacturer Part #: PST-300-24