The Samlex America PST-1500-48 is a 48v 1500-Watt Pure Sine Wave power inverter. The Samlex PST-1500-48 has a wide input voltage range of 42 to 62 VDC and outputs 120 VAC at 60 Hz. The Samlex Power PST line inverters are intended for the daily use applications, commercial applications, and industrial applications where reliability is key.
The Samlex PST-1500-48 offer clean power with very low harmonic distortion like utility and grid supplied electricity. The clean power produced by the PST-1500-48 greatly reduces issues that microprocessors can have with modified sine wave inverters. Pure sine wave inverters reduce the possibility of equipment and computer crashes, monitor flickering, printing problems, and help to reduce audible and electrical noise that can be associated with modified sine wave inverters.
The PST-1500-48 can withstand DC voltages up to 64 volts which makes it compatible with high voltage DC charging applications that utilize solar and equalization charging. The Samlex PST line inverter have several built-in protections such as an input low voltage shutdown, input over voltage shutdown, over temperature shutdown, overload shutdown, short circuit shutdown.PLEASE NOTE: Many electrical devices require a good deal more Watts to start or energize than is required run once started. For instance an electric motor may require only 800 watts to run but may need 2300 watts to start. Please check with the manufacturer of your equipment to obtain minimum watts for starting operation of the equipment or device.
- 90% High efficiency design
- High 200% Surge Power rating!
- Can be hard wired
- Thermal controlled cooling fan reduce energy consumption
- Wide DC input range: 42.0 - 64.0 VDC!
- Offer Several Protections: low voltage, over voltage, over temperature, over load and short circuit.
- Low No-Load Consumption of 0.5 Amps or Less!
- Duplex GFCI protected AC outlets
- Optional remote control (sold separately): Model RC-300