The Xantrex Freedom HF 1000 is a 12v 1000-watt modified sine wave inverter with an integrated 20-amp charger. The unit features a high 2000-Watt surge rating and the integrated 20-amp charger that is suitable for Flooded, AGM, or Gel cell batteries.
The Freedom HF line features three-stage charging, an ignition lockout feature to minimize battery drain, and a built-in 30 amp transfer relay to automatically switch between inverter power and AC utility power. The Freedom HF line has been factory installed in RVs, Trucks, and Boats making it an ideal replacement for older broken or worn-out factory-installed converters.PLEASE NOTE: Many electrical devices require a good deal more Watts to start or energize than is required run once started. For instance an electric motor may require only 350 watts to run but may need 1000 watts to start. Please check with the manufacturer of your equipment to obtain minimum watts for starting operation of the equipment or device.
- 2000 Watt Surge Capability
- 1000 Watt Continuous Rating
- Modified Sine Wave
- Integrated 3-Stage 20 Amp Charger
- Built-in 30-Amp Transfer Relay that automatically switches between inverter and utility power.
- Dual GFCI AC receptacles for safe operation
- A detachable Display can be used as a remote
- ETL certified to UL458 for use in mobile RV, marine, and commercial applications.
- Two-year warranty