view large photo
Samlex 12v 300 Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter PST-300-12
Sale Price: $169.00 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
See also 600 Watt Model PST-60S-12A for upgrade.
Product InformationStore Part Number: PST-300-12
The PST-300-12 Converts 12VDC to 120 VAC
Samlex offers superior quality Pure Sine Wave AC-DC power inverters for many different applications. BatteryStuff.com offers PURE SINE WAVE (aka true sine wave) that provides high-end specialty users power portability for sensitive electronic equipment. The clean power delivered by a Pure Sine Wave is of the same quality and efficiency as the power provided by your utility company, which is not the case with the cheaper and more popular modified sine inverters.
The 12 volt PST series inverters can withstand dc voltages of up to 16.5 volts which means that they are compatible with highvoltage dc charging-such as solar charging and equalization charging. Because of the heavy duty chassis, the PST-300-12 is able to cool itself via convection, which allows for less fan run time-leading to longer fan life and less no load draw.
We highly recommend the use of Pure Sine Wave Inverters to power Computers and related peripheral devices; i.e. printers, optical drives, laser copiers, and if in doubt check with the manufacturer of your equipment.
Other devices that benefit when Pure Sine Wave power is used are variable speed control motors using solid state circuitry, Audio Amplifiers, Digital Clocks and Radios, Medical Equipment, Microwaves, etc.
- High efficiency
- Temperature controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- Low interference Wide operating DC input range: 10.5 - 16.5 VDC
- LED indicators for power and protections
- Low idle power draw
- Dual GFCI protected AC outlets
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy duty loads, long periods of continuous operation & for emergency back up
- UPC – Universal Protection Circuit: low voltage, over voltage, over temperature, over load and short circuit
- Detachable cable with 12V plug adapter
- Detachable cable with battery clamps
- Safety certified to UL standards, FCC compliant
PLEASE NOTE: Many electrical devices require a good deal more Watts to start or energize than is required run once started. For instance an electric device may require only 250 watts to run but may need 800 watts to start. Please check with the manufacturer of your equipment to obtain minimum watts for starting operation of the equipment or device. *Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.69 x 5.76 x 2.58 in
- Weight: 3.46 lb
- Shipping Weight: 6 lb
- Output Voltage: 120VAC ±3%
- Maximum Output Current: 2.54A
- Output Frequency: 60Hz ±1%
- Type Of Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Total Harmonic Distortion of Output Waveform: <3%
- Continuous Output Power (At Power Factor = 1): 300 Watts
- Surge Output Power (At Power Factor = 1; <1 sec): 600 Watts
- Peak Efficiency (At Full Load): 88%
- AC Output Connections: NEMA-20R GFCI Duplex Outlets
- Nominal DC Input Voltage: 12V
- DC Input Voltage Range: 10.5 - 16.5 VDC
- Maximum Input Current: 40A
- DC Input Current at No Load: < 500 mA
- Model: PST-300-12
- Manufacturer: Samlex
- DC Input Connections: Tubular Type Screw Down Terminals
- Display-Led: Power, Abnormal
- Low DC Input Voltage Alarm: 10.5V
- Low DC Input Voltage Shutdown: 10V
- High DC Input Voltage Shutdown: 16.5V
- Short Circuit Shutdown: Yes
- Overload Shutdown: Yes
- Ground Fault Shutdown: Yes
- Over Temperature Shutdown: Yes
- Reverse Polarity on DC Input Side: Yes
- Cooling: Forced Air Temperature Controlled Fan
- Safety: Intertek - ETL Listed. Conforms to ANSI/UL Standard 458.
- EMI / EMC: FCC Part 15(B), Class B
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C-40°C
- Warranty: 2-Year
- Manufacturer Part #: PST-300-12