The Xantrex Freedom SW 3012 Converts 12VDC to 120 VAC, and has an 150-amp 12v charger with two leg 30-amp Built-In AC Transfer Relays.
The NEW GENERATION Freedom SW 3012 is a highly sophisticated and advanced inverter / charger. It is capable of a continuous output power rating of 3000 watts, with a 5 second surge rating of 6000 Watts or 60 Amps. It comes out of the box with a integrated 150 Amp charger.
Purchased with the Xantrex Xanbus Remote Panel (sold separately) the packed features of the inverter are truly unlocked. Features like “Generator Support Mode” which enables the Freedom SW to assist a generator when AC loads exceed the generator’s capacity. They are also stackable for extra power, and with the ComBox accessory (sold-separately) data logs and system control can be pushed to your tablet or phone! With a powerful long duration 2x surge and other industry leading features, the Freedom SW series will handle most RV power requirement.
This inverter has a wide full output temperature range! Having this range enables outputting to its full capacity in temperatures ranging from -4°F to 104°F, which cover temperature ranges found in most climate.
The Freedom 3012 has a two Built in 30 Amp AC Transfer Relay legs, which allows an AC input from shore or generator power. Another feature of the dual AC inputs allows for split phase inputs up to 30 Amps per line. When the inverter senses outside AC Power it transfers the load from the inverter side to the source of the incoming AC shore or generator power. Once the AC load has been transferred to the incoming AC source the on-board built-in charger found in the inverter is designed to charge the inverter's battery pack.
With the Xanbus Remote Panel (sold separately) the Built-In on-board charger is a versatile smart 12v 150-amp charger that can charge a battery pack ranging from 50AH to 2000 AH. The charger can be programed with pre-programmed settings for Flooded, AGM, and GEL batteries. You may also Custom program the charger with custom settings enabling you to fine tune the charging profile to your specific batteries. This option makes the unit ideal for RV, Commercial Truck, or off-grid use.PLEASE NOTE: Many electrical devices require a good deal more Watts to start or energize than is required run once started. For instance an electric motor may require only 350 watts to run but may need 1000 watts to start. Please check with the manufacturer of your equipment to obtain minimum watts for starting operation of the equipment or device.
- Parallel stacking enables the Freedom SW inverter/chargers to double the available AC output power in inverter mode
- Series stacking enables the Freedom SW inverter/chargers to generate 120/240 V split phase power (AC source must be split-phase, requires Stacking Cable (#809-9005))
- Temperature compensated charging for varying climate conditions
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Available AutoGen Start accessory & ComBox accessory (Both sold separately)
- True sine wave output to operate sensitive electronics
- Advanced configuration options for customized applications
- Two Leg Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Power factor corrected multi-stage charger for fast, efficient charging
- Ignition lockout feature helps to minimize unnecessary battery drain (When used with On/Off Remote Panel sold separately)
- Full inverter output up to 40°C (104°F)
- Conformal coated circuit boards for humid environments
- Dual input / Dual output AC interface for 3000 W model only
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Two year warranty