The Samlex 12v 150-Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter (PST-150-12) Converts 12VDC to 120 VAC.
Samlex offers superior quality Pure Sine Wave AC-DC power inverters for many different applications. BatteryStuff.com offers PURE SINE WAVE (aka true sine wave) that provides high-end specialty users power portability for sensitive electronic equipment. The clean power delivered by a Pure Sine Wave is of the same quality and efficiency as the power provided by your utility company, which is not the case with the cheaper and more popular modified sine inverters.
The 12 volt PST series inverters can withstand dc voltages of up to 16.5 volts which means that they are compatible with highvoltage dc charging-such as solar charging and equalization charging. Because of the heavy duty chassis, the Samlex 12v 150-Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter (PST-150-12) is able to cool itself via convection, which allows for less fan run time-leading to longer fan life and less no load draw.
We highly recommend the use of Pure Sine Wave Inverters to power Computers and related peripheral devices; i.e. printers, optical drives, laser copiers, and if in doubt check with the manufacturer of your equipment.
Other devices that benefit when Pure Sine Wave power is used are variable speed control motors using solid state circuitry, Audio Amplifiers, Digital Clocks and Radios, Medical Equipment, Microwaves, etc.PLEASE NOTE: Many electrical devices require a good deal more Watts to start or energize than is required run once started. For instance an electric motor may require only 120 watts to run but may need 650 watts to start. Please check with the manufacturer of your equipment to obtain minimum watts for starting operation of the equipment or device.
- High efficiency
- 2x surge
- Temperature controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- Low RF emissions
- Wide operating DC input range: 10.5 - 16.5 VDC
- LED indicators for power and protections
- Low idle power draw
- Two AC outlets
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy duty loads, long periods of continuous operation & for emergency back up
- UPC – Universal Protection Circuit: low voltage, over voltage, over temperature, over load and short circuit.
- Detachable cable with 12V plug adapter
- Detachable cable with battery clamps
- Safety certified to UL & CSA standards, FCC compliant