The Victron Energy Phoenix 48|1200 (part# PIN482122510) is a 48v 1200-watt pure sinewave inverter with a 120VAC GFCI NEMA output plug. The Victron Energy 48|1200 provides 1200 watts of continuous power and a peak surge rating of 2200 watts.
This Victron Energy inverter is compatible with the Victron Connect app, like most Victron Energy products. You can configure the DC low voltage alarm, DC low voltage shutdown, DC low restart, and alarm using the app.
The Victron 48|1200 has an extremely low zero-load power draw of 9.5 watts with an impressive 92% max efficiency rating and is UL 458 certified.PLEASE NOTE: Many electrical devices require a good deal more Watts to start or energize than is required run once started. For instance an electric motor may require only 800 watts to run but may need 2300 watts to start. Please check with the manufacturer of your equipment to obtain minimum watts for starting operation of the equipment or device.
- 92% High efficiency design
- 1200 Watt Continous Rating
- High Start-up Power - 2200 Watt Surge Rating
- Compatible with the Victron Phoenix Remote Control (REC040010210R - Sold Separately)
- Wide DC input range: 36.8 - 62.0 VDC!
- Offer Several Protections: low voltage, over-voltage, over temperature, over load and short circuit.
- Duplex GFCI protected AC outlets