The Xantrex Freedom X 2000 Converts 12VDC to 120 VAC
The Freedom line offers premium performance in a lightweight compact package. With its extended surge rating it is ideal for starting difficult loads including fridge and microwave. The quick connect terminals at AC IN/OUT make installation a breeze.
The X 2000 has a wide full output temperature range! Having this range enables outputting to its full capacity in temperatures ranging from -4°F to 104°F, which cover temperature ranges found in most climate.
The Xantrex Freedom series has a Built in 30 Amp AC Transfer Relay, which allows an AC input from shore or generator power. When the inverter senses outside AC Power it transfers the load from the inverter side to the source of the incoming AC shore or generator power. This option makes the unit ideal for RV and Commercial Truck use.
The compact, easy-to-use and easy-to-install design of the Freedom X Series makes it a perfect for installation in an RV, Boat, Commercial Truck, Off Grid Cabin, and many other uses. The Freedom X provides household AC power anywhere!PLEASE NOTE: Many electrical devices require a good deal more Watts to start or energize than is required run once started. For instance an electric motor may require only 350 watts to run but may need 1000 watts to start. Please check with the manufacturer of your equipment to obtain minimum watts for starting operation of the equipment or device.
- 4000 Watt Surge Capability - Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 2 seconds for motor loads
- 2000 Watt Continuous
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
- Built-in 30A AC Transfer Relay: Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power (shore or generator). The unit also automatically switches from invert mode to charge mode
- Available Remote Panel - Sold Separately
- EMC and Saftey: ETL listed to CSA 107.1 UL458 and UL458 Marine Supplement (drip shield with product number 808-1050 required) ABYC E11, A20, A25, A31
- Two year warranty