view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Xantrex Freedom XC 2000 12v 2000 Watt 80 Amp True Sine Wave Power Inverter Charger
Sale Price: $758.00
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: 817-2080
The Xantrex Freedom XC 2000 Converts 12VDC to 120, 110, or 108 VAC, and has an 80-amp 12v charger with a 30-amp Built-In AC Transfer Relay.
The Freedom line offers premium performance in a lightweight compact package! With its extended surge rating it is ideal for starting difficult loads including fridge and microwave. The quick connect terminals at AC IN/OUT make installation a breeze.
The Freedom XC 2000 has a wide full output temperature range! Having this range enables outputting to its full capacity in temperatures ranging from -4°F to 104°F, which cover temperature ranges found in most climate.
The Xantrex Freedom series has a Built in 30 Amp AC Transfer Relay, which allows an AC input from shore or generator power. When the inverter senses outside AC Power it transfers the load from the inverter side to the source of the incoming AC shore or generator power. Once the AC load has been transferred to the incoming AC source the on-board built-in charger found in the Freedom XC line is designed to charge the inverter's battery pack.
The Built-In on-board charger is a versatile 12v 80-amp charger that can be user selected to charge in 5 Amp increments from as low as 5 Amps to 80 Amps. The charger has pre-programmed settings for Flooded, AGM, and GEL batteries. The built-in charger also comes with a Custom setting enabling you to fine tune the charging profile to your specific batteries. This option makes the unit ideal for RV and Commercial Truck use.
The compact, easy-to-use and easy-to-install design of the Freedom X Series makes it a perfect for installation in an RV, Boat, Commercial Truck, Off Grid Cabin, and many other uses. The Freedom X provides household AC power anywhere!
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 2 seconds for motor loads
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
- Programmable AC Under-Voltage (85-110VAC) Shutdown: Feature ideal to operate under weak shore power or generator input
- Built-in 30A AC Transfer Relay: Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power (shore or generator). The unit also automatically switches from invert mode to charge mode
- Power Factor Corrected Multi-Stage Charging: Utilizes less shorepower when charging batteries. This frees up more usable AC power for running electrical devices and appliances and reduces the likelihood of tripping shorepower breakers
- Programmable: Configurable 3 stage temperature compensated battery charge algorithm for optimal charging of almost any battery type up to 18V
- Battery Equalization: Maximizes flooded battery life
- Power Share: Prioritizes AC loads by reducing the charge current and maintaining the total input current to less than the breaker setting
- Two year warranty
PLEASE NOTE: Many electrical devices require a good deal more Watts to start or energize than is required run once started. For instance an electric motor may require only 350 watts to run but may need 1000 watts to start. Please check with the manufacturer of your equipment to obtain minimum watts for starting operation of the equipment or device.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.4 x 12.06 x 4.0 in
- Weight: 16.3 lb
- Shipping Weight: 20 lb
- Electrical Specification - Inverter:
- AC Output Operating Voltage Options: 120, 110, 108 VAC
- Continuous Output Power: 2000 W @ 40°C True sine wave (TSW)
- Continuous Current: 16.7 A
- Surge Capacity (peak): 4000 W
- AC Output Frequency: 60 (or 50) Hz
- Peak Efficiency: 91%
- Full Load Efficiency: ≥87.5%
- AC Operating Voltage: 85 - 140 VAC
- Safe Non-Operating Voltage Range: Up to 240VAC
- Electrical Specifications - Battery Charger:
- Model: Freedom XC 2000
- Manufacturer: Xantrex
- Max DC Output Voltage: 18.0 VDC (Custom Battery Type)
- Selectable DC Output Current: User Selectable 5-80 A (w/ 5 Amp Increments)
- Full Load Max AC Input Current: 11A
- General Specification:
- Operating Temperature Range: -4 to 140 ºF (-20 to 60 ºC), with output derated above 104 ºF (40 °C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 158 ºF (-40 to 70 ºC)
- Humidity: 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Transfer Relay Rating: 30A
- DC Operating voltage range: LBCO voltage (low battery cutoff) - 18.0 VDC
- DC Nominal Voltage (Inverting and Charging): 12.0 VDC
- Nominal Current at Full Load: 192 Amps DC
- Cooling Fan On: High internal temperature / High AC output power
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: 817-2080
- Made In: China