The Xantrex PROwatt SW 2000 Converts 12VDC to 120 VAC
The Xantrex PROwatt SW 806-1220 feature True Sine-Wave AC output, and can continuously output 1800 watts. With high surge capability, the PROwatt SW Series provides the necessary current to startup demanding electrical loads ideal for use in commercial truck, RV, and Marine Applications. In addition to dual GFCI AC receptacles, the PROwatt SW Series include an innovative USB connection for providing power to most USB chargeable devices.
The PROwatt SW Series offers many safety features not found in similar inverters. When equipped with a remote control, the PROwatt SW Series has the ability to provide automatic ignition lockout shutting down the inverter’s output when the vehicle’s ignition is not engaged.
The compact, easy-to-use and easy-to-install design of the PROwatt SW Series makes it a perfect for installation in your RV, Boat , Commercial Truck, along with many other uses. The PROwatt SW provides household AC power anywhere!PLEASE NOTE: Many electrical devices require a good deal more Watts to start or energize than is required run once started. For instance an electric motor may require only 350 watts to run but may need 1000 watts to start. Please check with the manufacturer of your equipment to obtain minimum watts for starting operation of the equipment or device.
- 3000 Watt Surge Capability
- 2000 Watt Peak Power (5 minutes)
- 1800 Watt Continuous Power
- Built-in digital display for DC volts and output power
- Built-in USB port
- Dual GFCI AC receptacles for safe operation
- Heavy duty terminals for trouble-free battery connection
- Available ON/OFF remote switch (with ignition lockout) - Sold Separately
- Meets stringent UL458 regulatory standard
- Two year warranty