Confident Charging for AGM Batteries
The IOTA IQ-AGM provides preferred charging for AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) batteries by delivering an optimized BULK/FINISH stage before reverting to the FLOAT stage.
The IQ-AGM progresses through the following stages while charging your batteries:
- BULK / FINISH - The Bulk State charges the battery at the optimal output, reducing the time it takes to charge the battery, then holds it for a predetermined 'finishing' period.
- FLOAT- Once the battery has been fully charged, the Float State maintains a full charge to the battery, and reduces the chances of "gassing."
- MAINTENANCE - If the battery has remained in the Float State for 7 days, the IQ automatically reinitiates a bulk charge to ensure the battery remains in a completely charged condition.
- AGM Lead Acid Battery Specific Charging Profile
- Easy Installation
- Automatically re-initiates a bulk charge to ensure batteries are completely charged.
- 2 Year Warranty