The PowerMax PMBC-55LK charger/converter has a fully integrated 3-stage microprocessor controller along with its highly controlled power supply output. The LK Series features a selector between 3-Stage Smart charging or Fixed Output Mode*. A key feature to the PMBC Series charger is being able to provide clean constant fixed output power to a vehicle during reprogramming and diagnostic servicing.
Using only the best in manufacturing technology, Power Max has designed and built a powerhouse charger/converter. Capable of provinding a constant load demand of up to 100% of its rated capacity, the PMBC series converters are among the best. Pumps, fans, motors, and radio equipment will run with no problems on the PMBC converter/charger.
*The Fixed Output Mode does not offer smart charging and simply outputs at the fixed voltage. Users are highly recommended to use the 3-Stage charging mode to safely charge a battery.
- Selectable 3-Step Charging Mode or Fixed Output Mode
- Adjustable Voltage Dial - Output Voltage can be set between 13 VDC – 16.5 VDC to meet most vehicle battery requirements including most Lithium.
- Smart Battery Charging Mode for general battery care and maintenance – 14.6VDC / 13.6VDC / 13.2VDC
- On/Off Switch
- DC Output Cable: 15ft
- Variable Speed Cooling Fan
- Digital Output Voltage Display
- Demand Sensing
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Voltage Protected
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Line Regulation
- Load Regulation
- Thermal Protection
- 2 Years Warranty