view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Universal 12v 31.6 AH Deep Cycle Gel Battery U1Gel-D5870
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: U1Gel-D5870
The UPG (Universal Power Group) Gel Cell Battery is a state of the art design battery made in Asia. This battery is a sealed (Non-Spillable) requires no addition of water during the life of the battery. Battery is TRUE DEEP CYCLE can be mounted in any position, requires no maintenance and may be transported by Air or Ground without any special handling regulations. When a Gel Cell battery is charged no hazardous fumes escape the battery case, gases are processed within the battery itself.
NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
- Gel Cell design yields extreme Deep Cycle Service Performance rating
- Less than 3% per month standing self discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- Gel Cell design may offer greater reliability in extreme temperature applications
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
Typically Gel Cell batteries DO REQUIRE a special battery charger as charge requirements is somewhat different than AGM, Wet Cell or other types of Maintenance Free batteries. If you are in unsure about the charger you need please contact one of our technical advisors. Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 working days. *Shipping valid within the lower 48 United States Only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7 3⁄4 x 5 1⁄8 x 7 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 24 lb
- Shipping Weight: 26 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 6.5 A
- DC Output Voltage: 12V
- Regulatory Approval: DOT, ICAA, IATA, IMDA
- Manufacturer: Universal Power Group
- BCI Group: U1
- CA (@32°F): 310
- Reserve Minutes 25A: 47
- C.C.A.: 215
- 20 Hr. Rate Amp/Hr: 31.6
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.2 to 13.4 V
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 14.2 to 14.4 V
- Manufacturer Part #: U1Gel-D5870
- Made In: Asia