MK Battery's Sealed Gel Cell Battery is the standard by which all other Gel Cell batteries are judged. The MK Battery M34 SLD G is made using Advanced American Technology that uses modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques. This makes MK Battery’s Gel Cell Batteries the best money can buy!
MK Battery supplies batteries that are manufactured under the most versatile computer control battery formation system and technology to achieve the highest quality. The automated, computer controlled system provides programmed functions for steps of current, time, voltage, temperature and event control to match the performance specifications of your application requirements.
NO SPECIAL HANDLING REQUIREMENTS ~ NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions. Made in the United States*Shipping does not include fees for highly rural location, hard to reach locations, islands or location requiring ferry's. These locations may be subject to additional shipping fees. You will be advised prior to your order being processed if additional fees are required, at which point you may proceed with the order if accepted.
- Gel Cell design yields extreme Deep Cycle service Performance rating
- Less than 2% per month standing self discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- High Discharge Rate
- Gel Cell design may offer greater reliability in extreme temperature applications
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- High quality battery/better uniformity
- Popular Applications: Power Wheelchairs, Lifts, scooters, Etc.
- MK Gel Cell Batteries REQUIRES special battery charging profile as do all Gel Cell Batteries.
- If uncertain if the battery charger you currently using will properly charge a Gel Cell battery please consult BatteryStuff.com before using the charger.
- Typically RV and Marine charging systems will require modification when using Gel Cell Batteries.
- Note: It is very common the AGM battery is mistaken as a Gel Cell as their outward appearance, characteristics and specifications are similar.
- MK Battery is a wholly owned subsidiary of East Penn Mfg Co (DEKA) of Lyon, PA.