view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Universal 12v 100 AH Deep Cycle Sealed AGM Battery UB121000-45978
Sale Price: $179.95 - No Tax
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Manufacturer Currently Out-of-Stock till end of June.
Shipping valid within the 48 contiguous states. Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 working days.
Product InformationStore Part Number: UB121000-45978
The UPG (Universal Power Group) AGM Battery is a state of the art design battery made in Asia. This battery is a sealed (Non-Spillable) requires no addition of water during the life of the battery. The AGM Battery is TRUE DEEP CYCLE can be mounted in any position, requires no maintenance and may be transported by Air or Ground without any special handling regulations. When an AGM battery is charged no hazardous fumes escape the battery case, gases are processed within the battery itself.
- AGM design yields excellent Deep Cycle service Performance rating
- Less than 3% per month standing self discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- AGM design may offer greater reliability in extreme use applications
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
Typically AGM batteries DO NOT require a special battery charger as charge requirements are similar to Wet Cell or other types of Maintenance Free batteries. If you are in unsure about the charger you need please contact one of our technical advisors.
Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 working days.
|Recommeded Battery Box|
|QuickCable's Standard QuickBox 120172-001 fits all 27 group sizes batteries, including spiral cell and high performance models. With features like our QuickLock cover, mounting holes in the handles, and materials tested to perform in all conditions, these are the battery boxes of choice.|
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.17 x 6.61 x 8.30 in
- Terminal Height: 9.16
- Weight: 63.93 lbs
- Shipping Weight (lb.)(Approx.): 66 lbs
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Charge Voltage: 14.5 to 14.9 V
- Float Voltage: 13.6 to 13.8 V
- Model: UB121000-45978
- Manufacturer: Universal Power Group
- Maximum Input Current: 30 A
- Enclosure: ABS Plastic
- Regulatory Approval: DOT, ICAA, IATA, IMDA
- BCI Group: 27
- Handle: 1
- 20 Hr. Rate Amp/Hr: 100
- Resistance, milliohms: 5
- Manufacturer Part #: UB121000-45978
- Made In: Asia
- Terminal Position: