view large photo
MK Battery 12 Volt 31 AH Deep Cycle Gel Battery 8GU1
Sale Price: $125.95 - No Tax
OR Simple-Click Checkout
*LIMITED TIME SHIPPING SPECIAL FOR THIS BATTERY(starts at $10.00!) 48 States only.
This is a true Gel battery that requires a gel specific charger
Product InformationStore Part Number: 8GU1
MK Battery’s Sealed Gel Cell Batteries the standard by which all other Gel Cell batteries are judged. Advanced American Technology (Made in the United States) and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery’s Gel Cell Batteries the best money can buy.
MK Battery supplies batteries that are manufactured under the most versatile computer control battery formation system and technology to achieve the highest quality. The automated, computer controlled system provides programmed functions for steps of current, time, voltage, temperature and event control to match the performance specifications of your application requirements.
NO SPECIAL HANDLING REQUIREMENTS ~ NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization) and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
Made in the United States
- Gel Cell design yields extreme Deep Cycle service Performance rating
- Less than 2% per month standing self discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- High Discharge Rate
- Gel Cell design may offer greater reliability in extreme temperature applications
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- High quality battery/better uniformity
- Popular Applications: RV, Marine, Solar, Communications, Power Wheelchairs, Lifts, Etc.
- MK Gel Cell Batteries REQUIERS special battery charging profile as do all Gel Cell Batteries. If uncertain if the battery charger you currently using will properly charge a Gel Cell battery please consult BatteryStuff.com before using the charger. Typically RV and Marine charging systems will require modification when using Gel Cell Batteries. Note: It is very common the AGM battery is mistaken as a Gel Cell as their outward appearance, characteristics and specifications are similar.
- MK Battery is a wholly owned subsidiary of East Penn Mfg Co (DEKA) of Lyon, PA.
Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 5 working days.
|Recommeded Battery Box|
|QuickCable's Standard QuickBox 120170-001 fits all U1 group sizes batteries, including spiral cell and high performance models. With features like our QuickLock cover, mounting holes in the handles, and materials tested to perform in all conditions, these are the battery boxes of choice.|
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.75 x 5.13 x 7.25 in
- Weight: 24 lb
- Shipping Weight: 25 lb
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Operating Temperature: -76 ° to 140 °F
- BCI Group: U1
- CA (@32°F): 250
- Model: Group U1
- Manufacturer: MK/East Penn/Deka
- Reserve Minutes 25A: 47
- Amp/Hr: 31.3
- 20 Hr. Rate Amp/Hr: 31.3
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.5-13.8 V
- Resistance, milliohms: 4
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 13.8-14.1 V
- Capacity at C/100: 36.5
- Capacity at C/20: 31.3
- Manufacturer Part #: 8GU1
- Made In: USA
- Terminal Position: