view large photo
Universal 12v 90 AH Deep Cycle Sealed AGM Battery UB12900-45826
Sale Price: $184.95
- Buy 19 or more for $174.95 each
Product is on back-order from the manufacturer up to Mid-November. Please call for pre-order. Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 business days.
Product InformationStore Part Number: UB12900-45826
The Universal UB12900-45826 AGM battery is made by UPG (Universal Power Group) in their state of the art facility. This battery is a sealed (Non-Spillable) requires no addition of water during the life of the battery. The Universal Battery UB12900 is a TRUE DEEP CYCLE can be mounted in any position, requires no maintenance and may be transported by Air or Ground without any special handling regulations. When an AGM battery is charged no hazardous fumes escape the battery case, gases are processed within the battery itself.
- AGM design yields excellent Deep Cycle service Performance rating
- Less than 3% per month standing self discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- AGM design may offer greater reliability in extreme use applications
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
*Shipping does not include fees for highly rural location, hard to reach locations, islands or location requiring ferry's. These locations may be subject to additional shipping fees. You will be advised prior to your order being processed if additional fees are required, at which point you may proceed with the order if accepted.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.05 x 6.61 x 8.27 in
- Terminal Height: 9.13"
- Weight: 59.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 62 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 27 A
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Regulatory Approval: DOT, ICAA, IATA, IMDA
- Amp/Hr: 90AH
- Manufacturer: Universal Power Group
- 20-Hr. Rating: 90 AH
- 10-Hr. Rating: 83.7 AH
- 5-Hr. Rating: 76.5 AH
- 1-Hr. Rating: 54 AH
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.6 to 13.8 V
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 14.5 to 14.9 V
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: UB12900-45826
- Made In: Asia
Reviews and Ratings