view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Battery Tender Power Plus 12v 1.25A / 20A / 75A Booster Battery Charger w/Wi-Fi
Sale Price: $123.00
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: 022-0227-DL-WH
The Battery Tender Power Plus 75 Amp Booster Battery Charger from Deltran has more power and can charge batteries big and small. Integrated Wi-Fi lets you connect your charger to the internet, get alerts, and control your charger from your iOS or Android device. With the Battery Tender App the power plus series charger gives you the power to connect your battery to the internet. A charger for every situation Packed with new features, an internet connection, and the latest technology.
The smart charger features a 1.25 amp standard maintenance charge, a 20 amp boost charge, a 75 amp engine assist setting, and a power-supply setting. The 1.25 Amp setting will charge and maintain a 12 volt battery for long periods of time. This function is completely automatic and will never over charger your battery.
For larger discharged batteries the Battery Tender Power Plus features a 20 Amp Boost Mode. The Boost Mode will Boost the battery at a maximum rate of 20Amps until the battery voltage increases to approximately 14 volts. When the battery voltage reaches the target, the charger then exits the Boost mode to the normal 1.25 amp charge mode (Li-Ion batteries are not supported in Boost mode).
The 75 Amp Engine Start Assist mode will first use 10 Amps to increase the battery voltage to at least 10.5 volts. Once the battery reaches 10.5 volts, the charger is ready for an engine start. If the voltage is less than 9 volts, the charger assumes the key has been turned. Now the charger applies up to 75Amps to assist starting the engine. After five (5) seconds, the charger will stop the 75Amp current and go into cool down mode for two (2) minutes (Li-Ion batteries are not supported in Engine Start mode).
The Power-Supply mode will provides low voltage DC current of one (1) Amp at 13 volts. The Power Supply function is for use as only a memory saver when changing out a battery.
- Output: Charging and Maintaining @ 1.25 Amp, Battery Boost @ 20A (Lead Acid Only), Engine Start Assist @ 75A (Lead Acid Only), 1 Amp 13V Power Supply.
- Wireless connectivity to mobile device via Wi-Fi (point to point and network) to the Battery Tender® App via mobile device.
- ISM™ adaptive charging micro-controller constantly updates charge sequence for smooth transitions between charging steps
- Spark proof
- Short circuit protected
- Reverse hook-up protection
- Lead acid safety timer: 72 hrs.
- Lithium safety timer: 15 hrs.
- For all size AGM, Flooded and Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries
- Agency approvals: B.C / FCC.
- 5 year warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.5 x 7.0 x 5.5 in
- Weight: 11.15 lb
- Shipping Weight: 15.0 lb
- DC Output Amps: 1.25 A / 20 A / 75 A
- DC Output Voltage: 12v
- Float Voltage: Variable
- Model: 022-0227-DL-WH
- Manufacturer: Deltran
- AC Input Volts: 120 V
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50-60 Hz
- AC Input Amps: .31 A to 15 A Intermittent
- Output Banks: 1
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Manufacturer Part #: 022-0227-DL-WH
- UPC: 734357222708
- Made In: Asia