view large photo
ChargeTek 12v 20 Amp Waterproof On-Board Smart Charger RTIC-1120
Sale Price: $245.00 - No Tax
This charger can be safely used indoors or outdoors and is an excellent choice for onboard mounting.
May take 6-8 days processing time.
Product InformationStore Part Number: RTIC-1120
The ChargeTek RTIC1120 is a sophisticated 12 volt 20 amp battery charger. It can be used as either an on-board or portable unit.
Charging is controlled by an embedded microcontroller that contains software developed and proprietary to ChargeTek. This electronic brain insures the battery will be fully and properly recharged regardless its condition. The RTIC1120 precisely controls charging voltage and current to insure a complete recharge every time. The charger may be left connected indefinitely to the battery, maintaining full charge at all times.
The RTIC 1120 utilizes state of the art high frequency power processing that converts the AC line power to 12 VDC efficiently and safely. The charger is completely waterproof and sealed with UL approved 94VO flame retardant epoxy. This sealing also provides extreme vibration and shock resistance since the encapsulated unit is effectively a brick.
The #RTIC1120 can be used with Wet Cell and most AGM batteries.
- 12 Volt 20 Amp Constant Current Charger
- 3-stage microcontroller high frequency power processing
- Waterproof flame retardant epoxy encapsulated construction
- Extreme vibration and shock resistance
- Multi indicator lights (LED) informs user of charging status
- Waterproof & Easy Install
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
- Built-in Mode Indicators
- Spark Free Hook Up
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Voltage Protected
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Thermal Protection
- 2 Year Warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.25 x 7.5 x 3.25 in
- Weight: 12 lb
- Shipping Weight: 13 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 20 A
- Absorption Voltage: 14.7 V
- AC Input Amps: 7 A @ 100 V
- AC Input Volts: 115 V
- Manufacturer: Chargetek
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 47/63 Hz
- AC Input Volts Range: 100–132 V
- Float Voltage: 13.6 V
- Working Temperature: -10° to 50° C
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: UL Listed
- Manufacturer Part #: RTIC-1120
- Made In: USA