view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Dual Pro 12v 24v 36v 30 Amp Sportsman 3 Bank On-Board Charger - SS3
Sale Price: $341.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Another BatteryStuff favorite. Built with pride in the USA, these are one of our most well made, durable lines of chargers!
Product InformationStore Part Number: SS3
The Dual Pro SS3 Sportsman Tri-Pro charger by Pro Charging Systems will deliver up to 10 amps per bank a total of 30 amps. Microprocessor-controlled independent outputs offer very quick recharge and dependable long-term storage. Dual Pro Battery Chargers incorporate important features such as being fully waterproof, completely automatic, overcharge protected, temperature compensating, and ignition protected. They also have LED readouts and are USCG approved.
Can be utilized for multiple 12 volt battery configurations series and/or parallel 12, 24, and 36 volts; where rugged waterproof charger construction is needed.
Each bank outputs 12 volts meant for individual 12v batteries no larger than a group 31 battery (approximately 130 AH). The Dual Pro SS3 can be used for three 12v banks, one 24v battery bank, or one 36v battery bank. Typical installation is for 24-volt series system using two 12v batteries for a trolling motor and an additional bank for a starting 12v battery. Another popular installation is for a 12-volt trolling motor battery and two 12v starting motor batteries.
There are no mounting restrictions requirements with Dual Pro Chargers. Use with Flooded Wet Cell or AGM batteries, can be special order for true Gel Cell batteries (additional charge applies).
Made in the United States.
- Made in the United States
- Charge Current 10 Amps per Bank
- LED Charger Indicator
- Temperature Compensation
- Monitors voltage and will restart if necessary after charge.
- Delta Volt technology built in. Perfect for Odyssey, Optima, Gel (special order), AGM or standard.
- Waterproof & Easy Install
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
- Built-in Mode Indicators
- Spark Free Hook Up
- Demand Sensing
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Thermal Protection
- Output Regulation
- DC charge cables = 5ft. AC power cord = 3ft.
- 3 Year Warranty
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.25 x 8.00 x 4.75 in
- Weight: 15.50 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 20.0 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 10 A per bank
- AC Input Volts: 115 V
- Model: SS3
- Manufacturer: Pro Charging Systems
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 60 Hz
- Output Banks: 3
- Recommended Use: On board, harsh enviroments.
- Regulatory Approval: US Coast Guard 33 CFR183.410 CE Approved
- Manufacturer Part #: SS3
- Made In: USA