view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Eagle 24v 12 Amp Performance Series Charger with Anderson SB50 - i2412
Sale Price: $339.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Made in the USA! Stock Photo Shown – Correct Voltage & Amp unit will be shipped. Unit ships with Grey SB50 which interconnects with Grey & Black SB50’s. Red SB50 Available for Special Order!
Product InformationStore Part Number: i2412
Dual Pro Eagle Series i2412 portable chargers combine the best of two technologies. Eagle Series uses the well known reliability of a transformer and the latest in microprocessor technology controlling the charger output. This combination allows quicker recharge times and eliminates the chance of over and under charge of batteries.
The Dual Pro Eagle Series chargers 5 LED’s indicating battery charge level, when batteries a fully charged the Eagle Charger turns off completely. Should the batteries discharge to a programmed voltage level the Eagle Charger automatically reactivates the charge circuit and bring the batteries back to 100% charge. Eagle Chargers use a proprietary method of adjusting charge algorithm to compensate for temperature thus improving battery charge quality and safety.
MADE IN THE UNITED STATES
- For use with Lead Acid (Wet/AGM) batteries
- Easily reconfigured for Gelled Electrolyte batteries (Not Available Online - Special Order Only)
- The “Green” Charger: Totally “Repairable”
- Fully Automatic and Water Resistant
- Battery type LED indicator
- TROUBLE FREE – Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Dependable, rugged construction, water resistant
- Exclusive temperature compensation and fan cooled
- Fully automatic with float maintenance
- Reverse polarity spark free operation
- Return to charge maintenance mode
- Exclusive on board diagnostics
- High visibility, easy to read charge indicators
- Optional “Universal” A/C input (Not Available Online - Special Order Only)
- 3 Year Warranty
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
This charger will be ideal for less frequently used and smaller amp hour systems. Expected recharge time for a dead 100 amp hour system would be 9 hours or less.
Charger ships with Anderson SB connector check the accessory cables we offer.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8 x 7 x 8 in
- Weight: 19 lb
- Shipping Weight: 20 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 12 A
- Absorption Voltage: 30 V
- AC Input Amps: 7 A
- AC Input Volts: 115 V
- Model: i2412
- Manufacturer: Pro Charging Systems
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 60 Hz
- Float Voltage: None-Shuts Off
- Charge Reset: Battery Voltage Threshold: 25.2 V
- Output Banks: 1
- Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Recommended Use: 50 to 150 A battery pack
- Regulatory Approval: UL 1564 Pending
- Manufacturer Part #: i2412
- Made In: USA