view large photo
Eagle 24v 25 Amp Industrial On-Board Charger with Rings - i2425-OB
Sale Price: $475.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Reconditioned unit manufactured in 2016 available. Contact us for more information.
Made in the USA!
Ships with Ring Connectors.
Product InformationStore Part Number: i2425-OB
Dual Pro Eagle Series i2425-OB portable chargers combine the best of two technologies. Eagle Series uses the well known reliability of a transformer and the latest in microprocessor technology controlling the charger output. This combination allows quicker recharge times and eliminates the chance of over and under charge of batteries.
The Dual Pro Eagle Series chargers 5 LEDs indicating battery charge level, when batteries a fully charged the Eagle Charger turns off completely. Should the batteries discharge to a programmed voltage level the Eagle Charger automatically reactivates the charge circuit and bring the batteries back to 100% charge. Eagle Chargers use a proprietary method of adjusting charge algorithm to compensate for temperature thus improving battery charge quality and safety.
The on-board version gives greater versatility in mounting.
Picture shown is the identical 24v20amp version.
- For use with Lead Acid (Wet/AGM) batteries
- Easily reconfigured for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Battery type LED indicator
- Designed for tough duty applications
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Water resistant
- Fully automatic with float maintenance
- Reverse polarity spark free operation
- Return to charge maintenance mode
- Exclusive on board diagnostics
- High visibility, easy to read charge indicators
- Fan cooled
- Optional "Universal" A/C input
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
- Built-in Mode Indicators
- Spark Free Hook Up
- Demand Sensing
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Voltage Protected
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Withstand Voltage
- Line Regulation
- Load Regulation
- Fan Control
- Thermal Protection
- 3 Year Warranty
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
This charger will be ideal for more frequently used and larger amp hour systems. Expected recharge time for a dead 100 amp hour system would be 6 hours or less.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9 x 8.50 x 5.75 in
- Weight: 22 lb
- Shipping Weight: 25 lb
- Withstand Voltage: 1200 V
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 25 A
- Absorption Voltage: 27.7 V
- Model: i2425-OB
- Manufacturer: Pro Charging Systems
- Float Voltage: 27 V
- Operating Temperature: -30° to 50° C
- Working Temperature: -30° to 50° C
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 85° C
- Manufacturer Part #: i2425-OB
- Made In: USA