view large photo
Marinco Guest 12v/24v 10/5 Amp 3 Bank On-Board Marine Charger GU2623A
Rugged, waterproof design for the demanding consumer!
Product InformationStore Part Number: GU2623A
Guest 25 amp (10/5/10 amps) 3-stage fully automatic electronic triple output charger is designed to recharge 2 batteries in series equaling 24 volts or 2 separate 12 volt batteries. The third 5 amp output is used for charging a single 12 volt application. Typically this charger design is used on boats with a 24 volt trolling motor; pairing two 12 volt batteries in series for 24 volts and a 12 volt engine and accessory battery.
Recommended uses: Bulk charge of flooded, AGM, gel and maintenance free batteries under 110 amp hours and charge/maintenance of batteries partially discharged up to 150 amp hours. Some popular are applications marine and RV battery charging and maintenance.
- 3-Stage switching electronic circuitry
- LED Charge Status
- Completely Automatic: plug it in and forget it
- Maintenance Mode protects batteries during storage
- Ignition Protection
- Vibration and Shock protected
- Fully potted to waterproof electronics
- Input Cord 6'
- Triple fused output 6' each
- Waterproof & Easy Install
- Built-in Mode Indicators
- Spark Free Hook Up
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Line Regulation
- Load Regulation
- Thermal Protection
- 2 Year Warranty
Will not work on single 24 volt battery such as aircraft design batteries. Suitable for True Gel Batteries.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13 x 7 x 2.6 in
- Weight: 13 lb
- Shipping Weight: 14 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 25 A
- Absorption Voltage: 14.4 V
- AC Input Amps: 6.25 A
- AC Input Volts: 115 V
- Manufacturer: Guest/Marinco
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- AC Input Volts Range: 100–130 V
- Float Current: Variable
- Float Voltage: 13.3 V
- Output Banks: 3
- Regulatory Approval: FCC Class A EMC
- Manufacturer Part #: GU2623A
- Made In: Asia