view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Eagle 36v 25 Amp Golf Cart Smart Charger with Anderson SB50 - i3625
Sale Price: $484.95
Made in the USA! Stock Photo Shown – Correct Voltage & Amp unit will be shipped. Unit ships with Grey SB50 which interconnects with Grey & Black SB50’s. Red SB50 Available for Special Order!
Product InformationStore Part Number: i3625
Dual Pro Eagle Series portable i3625 chargers combine the best of two technologies. Eagle Series uses the well known reliability of a transformer and the latest in microprocessor technology controlling the charger output. This combination allows quicker recharge times and eliminates the chance of over and under charge of batteries.
The Dual Pro Eagle Series chargers 5 LED’s indicating battery charge level, when batteries a fully charged the Eagle Charger turns off completely. Should the batteries discharge to a programmed voltage level the Eagle Charger automatically reactivates the charge circuit and bring the batteries back to 100% charge. Eagle Chargers use a proprietary method of adjusting charge algorithm to compensate for temperature thus improving battery charge quality and safety.
- For use with Lead Acid (Wet/AGM) batteries
- Easily reconfigured for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Battery type LED indicator
- Designed for tough duty applications
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Water resistant
- Fully automatic with float maintenance
- Reverse polarity spark free operation
- Return to charge maintenance mode
- Exclusive on board diagnostics
- High visibility, easy to read charge indicators
- Fan cooled
- Optional "Universal" A/C input
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
This charger will be ideal for more frequently used and larger amp hour systems. Expected recharge time for a dead 100 amp hour system would be 5 hours or less.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8 x 7 x 8 in
- Weight: 29 lb
- Shipping Weight: 30 lb
- DC Output Amps: 25 A
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 25 A
- Model: i3625
- Manufacturer: Pro Charging Systems
- Absorption Voltage: 38.5 V
- AC Input Amps: 12 A
- AC Input Volts: 115 V
- Float Current: none- charger shuts off
- Manufacturer Part #: i3625
- Made In: USA