view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Eagle 48v 15 Amp Golf Cart Smart Charger with Anderson SB50 - i4815
Sale Price: $379.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Made in the USA! Stock Photo Shown – Correct Voltage & Amp unit will be shipped. Unit ships with Grey SB50 which interconnects with Grey & Black SB50’s. Red SB50 Available for Special Order!
Product InformationStore Part Number: i4815
Dual Pro Eagle Series i4815 portable chargers combine the best of two technologies. Eagle Series uses the well known reliability of a transformer and the latest in microprocessor technology controlling the charger output. This combination allows quicker recharge times and eliminates the chance of over and under charge of batteries.
The Dual Pro Eagle Series chargers 5 LEDs indicating battery charge level, when batteries a fully charged the Eagle Charger turns off completely. Should the batteries discharge to a programmed voltage level the Eagle Charger automatically reactivates the charge circuit and bring the batteries back to 100% charge. Eagle Chargers use a proprietary method of adjusting charge algorithm to compensate for temperature thus improving battery charge quality and safety.
MADE IN THE UNITED STATES
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Fan Controlled
- 3 Year Warranty
- Charge Mode Indicator
- Demand Sensing
- Over Voltage Protected
- Spark Proof
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Thermal Protection
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
This charger will be ideal for less frequently used and smaller amp hour systems. Expected recharge time for a dead 100 amp hour system would be 12 hours or less.
Charger ships with Anderson SB connector check the accessory cables we offer.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.75 x 8.38 x 8.25 in
- Weight: 20 lb
- Shipping Weight: 22 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 15 A
- Absorption Voltage: 60 V
- AC Input Volts: 115 V
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 60 Hz
- Model: i4815
- Manufacturer: Pro Charging Systems
- Float Voltage: Shuts down w/ hourly maintenance checks
- Charge Reset: Battery Voltage Threshold: 50.4 V
- Working Temperature: -30° to 50° C
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 85° C
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: UL 1564 Pending
- Manufacturer Part #: i4815
- Made In: USA