view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Japlar Schauer 48v 15 Amp Golf Cart Charger w/ SB50 Grey Connector
Sale Price: $299.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
See accessories below for the specific plug your cart may need. This charger otherwise ships with SB50 style plug shown as pictured.
Product InformationStore Part Number: 0891-113
Replaces: JAC1548H-0891-112, 0891-112
Schauer Fully Automatic Constant Current Electronic Charger, charges faster and more accurately than conventional chargers. Charge control is constant current charge to a constant voltage and then to a float standby. The float charge holds the battery at 100% ready state. The charger can be left on indefinitely without worry of undercharge or overcharge.
The Schauer charger can be used world wide; charger automatically accepts and operates on voltage range of 100 to 240 VAC and 50 or 60 Hz. The JAC Series charger will act as a power supply in conjunction with a battery hook up.
Excellent choice for multi battery series of 6 or 12 volt batteries that are used in scissor lifts, golf carts, small fork lifts, etc.
- Charger ships with integral 6 foot leads with SB 50 Connector
- Additional cart specific plug may be necessary for your application. See 'items you may also like'
- Continuous 100% duty cycle
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
- Built-in Mode Indicators
- Demand Sensing
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Voltage Protected
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Thermal Protection
- 2 Year Warranty
Japlar Schauer is a 50 year old battery charger company headquartered in Blue Ash, Ohio. We at BatteryStuff.com feel the JAC Series chargers offer an excellent value for the money spent. * Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.25 x 7.0 x 6.375 in
- Weight: 11 lb
- Shipping Weight: 12 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 15 A
- Absorption Voltage: 59.5 V or 57.6 V
- AC Input Amps: 13.6 A @ 115 VAC
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- Model: JAC1548H
- Manufacturer: Japlar Schauer
- AC Input Volts Range: 100 to 240 VAC
- Float Current: Variable
- Float Voltage: 53.0 V
- Dual Fan Speed Cooling: Fast in Bulk & Absorption stages, Slow in Float Mode
- Enclosure: Aluminum Case
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: UL pending
- Manufacturer Part #: 0891-113