The Battery Tender® Junior High Efficiency from Deltran (6V 1.25A) is much more than a trickle charger. It has a brain. It's lightweight, compact, and fully automatic; very easy to use, especially in small spaces. It will keep your battery fully charged so that it is ready to go when you are! This unit replaces both the 021-0127 (BT JR 6V, 0.75A) and 021-0144 (BT Plus 6, 1.25A) in the California market.
Ideal for recharging small batteries and maintaining the charge on batteries in long term storage.
Each Battery Tender Jr ships with one ring and one alligator clip quick disconnects.
- Perfect for all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries (AGM and gel cell).
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery.
- If the battery voltage drops too far under load, full charger output power resumes.
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger.
- Spark proof.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- 12' output cord.
- 5 year warranty
- Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database
- Agency Approvals: UL/CSA/BC