view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
BatteryMINDer 28252-AA 28 Volt 25 Amp Aviation Power Supply Charger Maintainer Desulfator
Sale Price: $729.99 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Precision settings for Standard Aviation, Concorde and AGM “Pure Lead” Aviation Batteries (Gill 7000 Series, Odyssey and Hawker)
Product InformationStore Part Number: 28252-AA
BatteryMINDer Model 28252-AA supplies up to 25 amps of ground power from 100-240 VAC, as far as 300 feet (91.44 meters) from the source. Recently featured in Light Plane Maintenance Magazine (Paradigm Shift Charger), Approved by the major aircraft battery manufacturers in the U.S., it safely charges both sealed and wet cell 24 Volt LA aviation batteries in as little as one (1) hour. Dedicated desulfation, optional equalization and long-term float (maintenance) mode help recover lost capacity enabling many marginal batteries to pass the FAA airworthiness test. Power supply mode enables use of glass panel displays and other avionic electronics without draining your battery. LCD panel shows battery voltage, amperage, temperature, time and amp-hour acceptance.
Using an array of microprocessor controlled sensors, BatteryMINDer Model 28252-AA actively monitors your battery's voltage, amperage acceptance and temperature at all times. Working through a series of charging and diagnostics stages, the internal program adjusts its output several times a second, based on sensor reading, to quickly and correctly charge your battery. When used as a maintainer, the BatteryMINDer is guaranteed to maximize your battery's life and storage capacity. The Temperature compensated long-term float (maintenance) stage can add years of service, and patented high frequency sweep pulse desulfation is designed to reverse and eliminate battery sulfation, the #1 cause of early battery failure.
- 9" Battery Clip Cord Set with Anderson 50 Connection (SB50 RED)
- 14' 10-Gauge DC Extension with Anderson 50 Connections (SB50 RED)
- 6' AC cord
- 15' Ring Mounted Temperature Sensor
- Power glass panel avionics 24/7, without draining your battery.
- Precision settings for Standard Aviation, Concorde and AGM "Pure Lead" Aviation Batteries (Gill 7000 Series, Odyssey and Hawker).
- Worldwide automatic voltage capability (100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz).
- Easily exchangeable IEC input power cord (ships with North American style, call for options).
- High powered high frequency pulse desulfation mode.
- Optional modified equalization mode.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity.
- Reconditions weak batteries including many failing the FAA capacity test.
- Temperature compensation ensures proper charge in hot or cold environments.
- Simple push button operation, (Plug 'n Run).
- Microprocessor controlled.
- LCD panel shows battery voltage, amperage, temperature, time and amp-hour acceptance.
- Maintain up to 50 batteries at a time.
- Extremely efficient, with low operating costs.
- Automatically disconnects and resumes if AC power is interrupted.
- Short circuit, spark, polarity and thermal runaway protection.
- Lightweight compact design, less than 8 lbs.
- 1 year 100% money back guarantee, 5 year "no hassle" warranty. (Through the Manufacturer)
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
This unit will properly both maintain your Airplane battery and act as a 28 volt power supply for your avionics needs. Charger cannot begin charge on battery showing less that 6 volts
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.95 x 8.46 x 3.82 in
- Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 13 lb
- DC Output Amps: 25 A
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 25 A
- AC Input Amps: 6.6 A
- AC Input Volts: 100 to 240 VAC
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- AC Input Volts Range: 90 to 264 VAC
- Charge Voltage: 28.2 to 29.4 V
- Equalizing Voltage: 30.0 to 32.0 V
- Model: 28252-AA
- Manufacturer: BatteryMINDer/VDC Electronics
- Float Voltage: 25.8-27.2 V
- Typical Efficiency: 85%
- Maximum Power Output, Continuous: 25 A
- Charge Reset: Battery Voltage Threshold: 6 V
- Operating Temperature: -10°C / 14°F to 40°C / 104°F
- Storage Temperature: -25°C / -13°F to 85°C / 185°F
- Temperature Compensation: Varies with Temp
- Regulatory Approval: UL -1236, EN60335-1, EN60335-2-29
- EMC Standards: FCC-Part 15 Class B; EN55014
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: 28252-AA
- Made In: Asia