The newly redesigned Eagle Performance Series i3625CH is a 36v 25-amp portable smart golf cart charger. The Eagle i3625CH features DeltaVolt charging technology and the PROView Link app which allows you to monitor your batteries via an iOS or Android device. The DeltaVolt charging technology charges the battery fuller giving the batteries more runtime, which typically extends the life of the batteries.
The Pro Charging Systems i3625CH is a versatile charger that ships with an SB50 connector directly in the housing. This flexibility allows the customer to select the proper accessory cable for their golf cart and offers you the ability to charge more than one type of golf cart or 36v application with the same charger.
This product kit ships with the 602619 Cable Assembly, which has an SB50 on one end that plugs into the charger and an Yamaha 619 connector on the other end.
The charger features an LED battery charge level indicator. Once the charger has fully charged the battery pack the Eagle turns off completely a goes into a maintenance mode. Should the batteries discharge the Eagle Charger automatically reactivates the charge circuit and bring the batteries back to 100% charge. Eagle Performance Series Chargers use a proprietary method of adjusting charge algorithm to compensate for temperature thus improving battery charge quality and safety.* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- For use with Lead Acid (Wet/AGM) batteries
- Easily reconfigured for Gelled Electrolyte batteries (Special Order Only)
- Battery type LED indicator
- Designed for tough duty applications
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Water resistant
- Fully automatic with float maintenance
- Reverse polarity spark free operation
- Return to charge maintenance mode
- Exclusive on board diagnostics
- High visibility, easy to read charge indicators
- Fan cooled
- Optional "Universal" A/C input (Special Order Only)
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
- Built-in Mode Indicators
- Spark Free Hook Up
- Demand Sensing
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Voltage Protected
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Withstand Voltage
- Line Regulation
- Load Regulation
- Fan Control
- Thermal Protection
- 3 Year Warranty