view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Xantrex TRUECharge2 10 12v 10 Amp 2-Bank Battery Charger
Sale Price: $193.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This charger is meant for both AC and DC connections to be hardwired. No AC power cord or DC cabling included.
Product InformationStore Part Number: 804-1210
TRUECHARGE2 10 Battery Chargers lead the industry with a small footprint and ultra-compact design. Designed for marine and commercial applications worldwide, the TRUECHARGE2 10-amp replaces the former best-selling, first-generation TRUECHARGE 10TB unit. This charger features universal auto ranging input voltage (90 Vac to 265 Vac, 47 to 63 Hz), which can be used in most parts of the world.
The TRUECHARGE2 10-amp is smaller and lighter than its predecessor and can be mounted in a variety of positions. The TRUECHARGE2 10-amp charger uses Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charging requires less shorepower for charging batteries. As a result, the charger requires less incoming AC power to operate at its peak efficiency, freeing up more usable AC power for onboard electronics.
Three-Stage Multistage charging ensures batteries receive optimum charging, but with minimal wear and tear, regulating the voltage and current delivered to the batteries in three automatic stages:
- Bulk: Replaces 70-80% of the battery’s state-of-charge at the fastest possible rate.
- Absorption: Replenishes the remaining 20-30% of charge, bringing the battery to a full charge at a slow, safe rate.
- Float: Voltage is reduced and held constant in order to prevent damage and maintain batteries at a full charge.
Marine communications sites
Battery back-up systems
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Charges flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging
- Mounting is possible in a variety of orientations and in areas where space is limited
- Easy access to AC and DC wiring from one side
- Tested to conform to ingress protection rating IP32 and meets UL1564, UL1236 including marine supplement and ABYC standards
- Protections: Reverse battery polarity protection, Drip-proof design, Over temperature protection, DC over-voltage protection, Battery overcharging protection
- Two Year Warranty
Operating DC Loads: When the battery charger is operating, DC loads such as fans and lights may vary in speed or intensity. This is normal. The Truecharge2 Battery Charger will not harm any load connected to it as long as the load can withstand the maximum voltage of 16.0 V.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.4 x 8.4 x 3.25 in
- Weight: 4.2 lb
- Shipping Weight: 6.0 lb
- Output Current (nominal): 10 A
- Output Voltage (nominal, depending on settings): Charge:14.2-15.5 VDC, Float: 13.4 - 13.8 Vdc
- DC output connections: Two
- AC Input Voltage: 90-265 Vac 47-63 Hz
- AC Nominal Voltage: 120 Vac, 230 Vac, 240 VAC
- Model: TRUECharge2 10
- Manufacturer: Xantrex
- Temperature Compensation: Three Settings
- Charger Efficiency: >80%
- Battery Type: Gel, Flooded, AGM, Pb-Ca
- Minimum Recommended Battery Bank Size: 20 AH
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 65°C
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 80°C
- Battery Connection: Two Positives Terminals, One Negative Terminal (common negative)
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: 804-1210
- Made In: China