TRUECHARGE2 10 Battery Chargers lead the industry with a small footprint and ultra-compact design. Designed for marine and commercial applications worldwide, the TRUECHARGE2 10-amp replaces the former best-selling, first-generation TRUECHARGE 10TB unit. This charger features universal auto ranging input voltage (90 Vac to 265 Vac, 47 to 63 Hz), which can be used in most parts of the world.
The TRUECHARGE2 10-amp is smaller and lighter than its predecessor and can be mounted in a variety of positions. The TRUECHARGE2 10-amp multi-bank battery charger uses Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charging requires less horsepower for charging batteries. As a result, the charger requires less incoming AC power to operate at its peak efficiency, freeing up more usable AC power for onboard electronics.
Three-Stage Multistage charging ensures batteries receive optimum charging, but with minimal wear and tear, regulating the voltage and current delivered to the batteries in three automatic stages:
- Bulk: Replaces 70-80% of the battery’s state-of-charge at the fastest possible rate.
- Absorption: Replenishes the remaining 20-30% of charge, bringing the battery to a full charge at a slow, safe rate.
- Float: Voltage is reduced and held constant in order to prevent damage and maintain batteries at a full charge.
Marine communications sites
Battery back-up systemsOperating DC Loads: When the battery charger is operating, DC loads such as fans and lights may vary in speed or intensity. This is normal. The Truecharge2 Battery Charger will not harm any load connected to it as long as the load can withstand the maximum voltage of 16.0 V.
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Charges flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging
- Mounting is possible in a variety of orientations and in areas where space is limited
- Easy access to AC and DC wiring from one side
- Tested to conform to ingress protection rating IP32 and meets UL1564, UL1236 including marine supplement and ABYC standards
- Protections: Reverse battery polarity protection, Drip-proof design, Over temperature protection, DC over-voltage protection, Battery overcharging protection
- Two Year Warranty