The 24-Volt H.D. version of the PriorityStart! is specifically designed for any 24-Volt battery, or 12-Volt dual batteries wired in "Series." The 24-Volt system works and installs just like the 12-Volt ProMax HD and features the same benefits! However, the disconnect threshold is factory set at 23.6 volts.
To RECONNECT and START the vehicle: Just step on the brake pedal, activate the headlights, or use another accessory inside the vehicle, and starting power is automatically RECONNECTED! NO DEAD BATTERY! Designed to handle 1,600 starting amps.
The 24-Volt H.D. application is most often seen in farming, military and many international vehicles found outside of the United States.
- Easy to attach–3 Connections
- Maximizes Battery Life–Maintenance Free
- Handles 1,600 Starting Amps
- Engine Run & Hazard Light Protection
- Universal Design Fits Both Top-Post or Side-Post Batteries