view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Pulse Tech SC-12 Xtreme 12V 72 Amps 12-Bank Battery Recovery Charger (6 Amps Per Bank) - 746X810
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Will charge, condition and restore up to 12 batteries at the same time, and is fully automatic. Includes connectors for 12 batteries.
Product InformationStore Part Number: 746X810
The Xtreme SC-12 (741x810) is a 12 bank HD Charger that delivers a total of 72 amps, with each 12-Volt bank offers a dedicated 6 amp per bank. This multi-bank battery charger features universal electrical input and can operate anywhere in the world with a detachable IEC connector. It contains twelve charge stations each of which operate in isolation from one another, allowing any combination of batteries to be charged saving both time and money. There’s no need to move the batteries because the Xtreme 12-Station HD Charger lets you easily charge and condition up to twelve batteries on the pallet, in a shop or wherever they’re being stored. There are no switches or dials to set and no possibility of over-charging your batteries allowing peace of mind and minimizing time spent monitoring batteries. Completely safe, this rugged and reverse polarity protected portable charging system makes old bus bar and gang chargers obsolete.
The twelve independent charging channels profile the condition of each battery and then automatically cycle through a charge and recovery process that applies the correct charge (variable up to 6A) and our optimized high frequency pulse to each battery. This patented technology removes sulfate deposits on battery plates, increasing the battery’s ability to accept, retain and release energy, making existing batteries last longer.
The flexible, replaceable cables fit in the case for easy storage and are easy to disconnect and safely move to the next battery since no current flows through the cable until connected to the battery.
Five LED indicators next to each cable connection show the status of each battery channel during the recovery and recharge cycle.
- Charge, recover and maintain one to twelve 12-Volt batteries
- Works on all types of 12-Volt flooded, VRLA and AGM lead-acid batteries
- Reverse polarity protected
- Spark free operation
- Rugged HPX plastic cabinet has wheels for maximum portability
- Single switch operation
- Works anywhere in the world with detachable IEC connector
- One-Year Limited Warranty
This is the absolute best multi-bank charger/desulfator available in the world today!
***Special Order Item - Estimated 7 to 10 Business Days for item to ship.***
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 24.6 x 19.7 x 8.6 in
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 63 lb
- Input Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC
- Input Current: 15 Amps Max at 100 VAC (all outputs @ 6 Amps)
- Input Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Min. Voltage for Startup: 4 Volts
- Output Current: 6 Amps per Channel, 72 Amps Max
- Output Voltage, Bulk Charge: 14.8 Volts
- Absorption to Float Charge Threshold: 14.2 Volts and Charge Current < 0.75 Amps
- Desulfating Pulse Peak Amplitude: 250 mA
- Model: 746X810
- Manufacturer: Pulse Tech
- Desulfating Pulse Frequency: 22kHz to 28kHz
- Pulse Rate Time: 1µS
- Enclosure: Black HPX Plastic
- Battery Cable Length: 96” – 14 AWB from box to battery clamps
- Operating Temperature: 0° F to 130° F (-18° C to 54° C)
- Storage Temperature: 0° F to 150° F (-18° C to 66° C)
- Indicators: Battery Disconnected, Bad Battery, Pulse Charge, Charge Complete, Reverse Polarity, Temperature Shutdown
- Safety and Compliance: CE
- Warranty: One-Year Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Part #: 746X810
- Made In: China