view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Samlex 12v 1000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter PST-1000-12
Sale Price: $418.00
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Samlex reliability. 1000 watts of power. Pure sine wave. The only choice for running sensitive electronics such as computers, radios, and tools
Product InformationStore Part Number: PST-1000-12
Converts 12 Volts DC to 1000 Watts of pure sine-wave AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz.
PST’s high frequency switch-mode design provides clean and stable pure sine wave power. The DC input range is higher than normal with a maximum of 16.5 VDC for 12V models.
Samlex offers superior quality Pure Sine Wave AC-DC power inverters for many different applications. BatteryStuff.com offers PURE SINE WAVE (aka true sine wave) that provides high-end specialty users power portability for sensitive electronic equipment. The clean power delivered by a Pure Sine Wave is of the same quality and efficiency as the power provided by your utility company, which is not the case with the cheaper and more popular modified sine inverters.
The 12 volt PST series inverters can withstand dc voltages of up to 16.5 volts which means that they are compatible with high voltage dc charging-such as solar charging and equalization charging. The PST-1000-12 has a tempature controlled fan for cooling, and has the following built in protections: input low voltage, input over voltage, over temperature, over load, short circuit.
We highly recommend the use of Pure Sine Wave Inverters to power Computers and related peripheral devices; i.e. printers, optical drives, laser copiers, and if in doubt check with the manufacturer of your equipment.
Other devices that benefit when Pure Sine Wave power is used are variable speed control motors using solid state circuitry, Audio Amplifiers, Digital Clocks and Radios, Medical Equipment, Microwaves, etc.
- High efficiency
- Low battery voltage alarm
- Protections: input low voltage, input over voltage, over temperature, over load, short circuit
- Low idle power draw
- Built-in electronic GFCI
- Optional remote control (sold separately): Model RC-15
- Comes with pin-type battery cable lugs
PLEASE NOTE: Many electrical devices require a good deal more Watts to start or energize than is required run once started. For instance an electric motor may require only 800 watts to run but may need 2300 watts to start. Please check with the manufacturer of your equipment to obtain minimum watts for starting operation of the equipment or device.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.6 x 9.3 x 3.3 in
- Weight: 8.8 lb
- Shipping Weight: 12 lb
- Peak Efficiency: 85%
- Maximum Power Output Continuous: 1000 W
- Maximum Power Output Surge (For < 8 ms): 2000
- Output Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 3%
- Output Frequency: 60 Hz
- Output Voltage Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 3%
- Input Voltage: 10.7 to 16.5 VDC
- Model: PST-1000-12
- Manufacturer: Samlex
- Input Current At No Load: < 0.8 A
- Low Input Voltage Warning Alarm: 10.7 V
- Low Input Voltage Shut-Down: 10 V
- High Input Voltage Shut-Down: 16.5 V
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 0 to 40ºC +/- 5ºC
- Cooling: Temperature Controlled Fan
- Input Connection: Tubular type screwdown terminals
- Output Connection: 2 x Standard North American Outlet (NEMA 5-15R)
- DC Side Input Fuse: 40 A x 4
- Remote: RC-15 (optional)
- Warranty: 2-Year
- Manufacturer Part #: PST-1000-12