view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
IOTA 12v 90 Amp Charger Converter Power Supply w/Integrated IQ4 Sensor
Sale Price: $422.00 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
90 amps of clean, reliable battery charging power!
Requires 20 amp AC circuit.
Product InformationStore Part Number: DLS-90/IQ4
Using state-of-the-art switch-mode technology, the DLS Power Supply series is engineered with the user and variable environmental conditions in mind. Extra care has been given to insure many years of service-free operation, even when subjected to extremely harsh conditions. Batteries are charged quickly and efficiently without overcharging. Pumps, motors, and fans operate perfectly for prolonged life.
IOTA Engineering uses advanced switch mode technology to bring to market highly sophisticated electronic converter/power supplies at appealing affordability.
Exceptionally clean DC output insures pumps, motors, fans, and lights work perfectly. This means longer life for any connected load and virtually no AC ripple to cause static or premature failure of radio or television equipment.
The DLS series converter/charger quickly and efficiently charges batteries from the full rated output of the DLS. The DLS then maintains the batteries, only putting into the battery what is required by load or self-discharge, cutting back to milliamps as the battery requires.
Low and transient AC line voltage is a major cause of converter/power supply failure. The DLS series converter/power supply is protected against low line voltage, as well as spikes coming from the AC power source or from improperly adjusted generators.
The DLS series converter/power supply meets F.C.C. criteria, minimizing radio and television equipment interference, especially on the lower frequency bands.
The DLS series converter/power supply can be used with or without a battery. When used as a converter/power supply, the DLS model will only supply what the load requires. When not in use it is essentially off, reducing electricity usage.
Even in its subcompact size, the DLS series converter/power supply, at full load, has an operating temperature half that of some switch mode electronic models. This means substantially longer life and safer operation.
Tight line-load regulation ensures that the output voltage holds steady from no load to full load. This keeps pumps, motors, and lights working at the correct voltage even during brown out situations.
Proportional Fan Circuitry provides an extra measure of protection. During times of heavy load demands, the automatic circuitry will activate the fan before thermal stress can occur on any internal components. Reliability and durability is built into all DLS models.
In the event the batteries or the DLS unit is wired incorrectly, the DLS converter/power supply is protected from damage. External fuses can be quickly and easily replaced.
Iota DLS can be used without a battery as a straight Power Supply. Exceptional good unit for RV, remote camping sites, recharge of large DC powered audio systems, and where generator power is used to power the charger. #IOTA1290
- Iota Engineering DLS Converter/Chargers Iota Engineering’s DSL series converter/charger quickly and efficiently charges batteries from the full rated output of the DLS. The DLS then maintains the batteries, only putting into the battery what is required by load or self-discharge, cutting back to milliamps as the battery requires. Exceptional clean DC power, input ranges 96–140 VAC 47–63 Hz. All models ship with IQ Smart 3 Stage Charge Controller.
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
- Built-in Mode Indicators
- Demand Sensing
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Voltage Protected
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Line Regulation
- Load Regulation
- Fan Control
- Thermal Protection
- 2 Year Warranty
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10 x 6.5 x 3.5 in
- Weight: 7.8 lb
- Shipping Weight: 10 lb
- Output Amperage, Max Continuous: 90 A
- DC Output Voltage (No Load) approx.: 13.6 V
- DC Output Voltage (Full Load) approx.: 13. V
- Output Voltage Tolerance (No Load): +/- 0.7%
- Absorption Voltage: 14.16 V
- Maximum AC Current @ 108 VAC: 21.8 A
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 47 - 63 Hz
- AC Input Volts Range: 108-132 VAC
- Charge Voltage: 14.76 V
- Model: DLS-90/IQ4
- Manufacturer: Iota
- Float Current: Variable
- Float Voltage: 13.56 V
- Typical Efficiency: 80%
- Maximum Power Output, Continuous: 1200 W
- Maximum Inrush Current, Single Cycle: 40 A
- Working Temperature: 0° to +40° C
- Storage Temperature: -20° to +80° C
- Over Temperature: Off at 80° C
- Ripple and Noise: 50 mV RMS
- Enclosure: Aluminum Case
- Output Banks: 1
- Manufacturer Part #: DLS-90/IQ4