The SLP080-12U-W module use uses high quality polycrystalline silicon solar cells. They make excellent trickle chargers and small motor power supplies. The 80 watt module is great for powering fans and fountain pumps, charging 12 volt batteries for telemetry, or for battery maintenance. This unit ships with 3 feet of cord, a sealed junction box, and a 10 year output warranty. A solar controller is recommended to improve charging efficiency and protect batteries.Charge Controller highly recommended to prevent back-drain when sunlight is not present.
- 4.07 Amps output
- 16 to 24 amps a day output (dependent on light conditions)
- Warranty power output 10 years
- 3ft of output cable to bare wire
- Nominal 12V DC for standard output.
- Heavy-duty anodized frames.
- High transparent low-iron,tempered glass.
- Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail and snow load.
- 5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanship, 10-year limited warranty of 90% power output, 25-year limited warranty of 80% power output