The Solarland SLP090-12U is a 90-Watt High-Efficiency Framed Solar Panel. This PV module use uses high efficiency Multi-crystalline solar cells. The Solarland SLP U Series panels are designed for off-grid application and are built using quality components.
The SLP090 is capable of outputting 21 to 31 amps a day dependent on good sunlight conditions. A 90 watt module is great for most application that have a DC amperage draw below 10.5 amps a day in winter and 15.5 amps a day in summer*. When used in such application the panel can effectively output enough energy to cover the daily draw and still recover the battery from a bad weather day.
This unit ships with 3 feet of cord, a sealed junction box, and a 10 year output warranty. A solar controller is recommended to improve charging efficiency, correctly charge batteries, and to prevent back-drain when sunlight is not present.*Most solar application are unique, so estimates provided may not fit all customers circumstances. BatteryStuff.com does not take responsibility for sizing solar systems. Customers are responsible for sizing their own solar system.
- 5.23 Amps output
- 21 to 31 amps a day output (dependent on light conditions)
- Warranty power output 10 years
- 3ft of output cable to MC-4 connector (MC-4 connectors required and available below to connect to panel)
- Nominal 12V DC for standard output.
- Heavy-duty anodized frames.
- High transparent low-iron,tempered glass.
- Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail and snow load.
- 5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanship, 10-year limited warranty of 90% power output, 25-year limited warranty of 80% power output