view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Pulse Tech 12v 2 Watt Solar Charger with Desulfator Controller SP-2
Sale Price: $71.95 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Product InformationStore Part Number: SP-2
PulseTech SP-2 solar charging system prevents the normal loss of battery power on vehicles stored outside no matter how long they sit unused–even months at a time. Industrial strength unbreakable 2-watt charger provides clean quiet energy for 12-volt lead acid type batteries; including AGM and Gel type.
PulseTech uses patented scientifically proven technology that actually reduces the performance robbing lead-sulfate crystals that form on battery plates. By reducing the size of these damaging crystals, batteries can work at maximum capacity even when the vehicle is sitting unused. Batteries work harder and longer than ever thought possible.
PULSE Technology Patent Nos. 5,491,399 and 5,592,068.
The SP-5 uses a 3-prong quick disconnect SAE adapter, notcompatible with Battery Tender type accessory and extension cables.
- Helps offset energy robbing key-off parasitic loads
- Batteries last up to 3 times longer
- 17 foot quick disconnect cord
- Low profile indestructable solar panel
- LED pulse indicator
- Cleans battery plates to improve performance
- Works on Flooded Lead Acid, AGM, Gel Cell, VRLA Batteries
This unit is designed for battery maintenance and will not recharge large automotive size batteries. *Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.5 x 4.75 x .125 in
- Weight: 1.7 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb
- Recommended Use: Single Battery Reconditioning up to 50 Ah
- Model: SP-2
- Manufacturer: Pulse Tech
- Battery Type: Flooded, AGM, or GEL
- Rated Power: 2 W
- Operating Voltage: 12 V nominal
- Operating Current: 250 mA
- Manufacturer Part #: SP-2
- Made In: Asia