The P3-75W 18047 is a Military grade Solar Charger derived from years of supporting troops in the battlefield. The P3-75 has been tested to the MIL-STD-810G series of tests and has been approved for deployment in austere operating environments. At 40w/pound, the P3-75 enables manpack applications requiring lightweight, flexible, and reliable power.
The P3 Portable Power Pack is used worldwide to provide users an alternate power generator for charging lead-acid, Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Nickel-Metal-Hydride (NiMH) and Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries. The P3 will enable extended missions, provide energy security, restore power silently and can provide power for remote, portable surveillance equipment.
Twice the power to weight ratio of alternative solar generators, the P3 is ideal for situations requiring power renewal to batteries and mobile electronics. The P3 Portable Power Pack folds for easy transport and storage.
Accessories Included: 12.5ft SAE to SAE Extention Cable, SAE to Ring Connection, SAE to FCLA Receptacle, SAE to MCLA, SAE to 2.5mmID x 5.5mmOD BARREL PLUG , and SAE to 2.1mmID x 5.5mmOD BARREL PLUG.
Perfect for charging:
• Rechargeable Batteries
• GPS Devices
• Laptop Computers
• 2-way Radios
• Satellite & Cell Phones
• PDAs MP3 Players
• Satellite Terminals
• Thermal Imaging Camera’s
• Laser Rangefinders
*Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Attention Buyers: This foldable solar panel is rated to power 12 volt electronic devices; the electronic devices you wish to use may require adapters and other hardware to function properly. Please contact one of our tech people with your equipment specifications if you are uncertain about the application.
- Portable and lightweight (Folded Size 10" x 12.5" x 0.9")
- Tough rip-stop nylon backing
- Weatherproof and UV resistant
- Anti-glint coating eliminates reflection
- Velcro pouch for cables and controllers
- Built-in reverse current diode protection
- SAE 2-prong water-resistant trailer plug (P3 Solar Polarity Specific)
- Continues to power under cloudy/overcast skies
- Powers field electronics; sensors, phones, radios, GPS, portable lighting, etc