The Morningstar SunLight-10 solar charger controller is a 12v 10 Amp solar charge controller with an integrated microcontroller for automatic lighting control. The Morningstar SunLight series is based on the reliable Morningstars SunSaver design and includes ten lighting options via a user-adjusted dial on the face of the solar charge controller.
The Morningstar SunLight series is easy to set up and features a rugged design that includes an anodized aluminum case, epoxy encapsulated, and corrosion-resistant terminals. This solar lighting controller was designed to provide users the capability to control lighting in settings such as driveways, pathways, signage, art displays, and much more!
- Suitable for Sealed or Flooded Lead Acid Batteries
- Test Button: Flashes LED's to confirm correct setting and turns on lights for 5 min (in LVD limited to 3 times).
- Microcontroller digital accuracy
- Fully automatic operation
- Ten field adjustable lighting control options
- Special on/off/on functions
- Manual test capability
- LVD override protection
- Detects day and night using the PV array
- Temperature compensation
- Five Year Warranty