The Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 100/20-48V is an auto-sensing 12v, 24v and 48v 20 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller. The controller features Ultra-Fast MPPT technology and allows you to configure and monitor the solar charge controller via Bluetooth using the VictronConnect app.
The Victron Energy’s Ultra-Fast Maximum Power Point Tracking constantly monitors your solar panels voltage and current output in order to optimize charging. This optimized charging is noticeable during partly cloudy days when light intensity is constantly changing.
The MPPT 100/20-48 features a Load Output section that can be programmed to work as a low voltage disconnect to prevent the batteries from becoming excessively discharged. The SmartSolar feature will attempt to recharge the battery to a 100% every day. During bad weather days if your battery pack is unable to reach a 100%, then the SmartSolar feature will gradually raise the disconnect voltage till it is able to charge the batteries to 100%. This BatteryLife feature helps to maintain a healthy battery pack and works to extend battery life.The nominal off-grid solar array's voltage must be equal to or greater than the voltage of the battery pack you are intending to charge.
- Set-up, monitor, and update your controller via Bluetooth using the VictronConnect app
- Safe for Flooded, AGM, Gel and Lithium LifePo4. Programming done via the VictronConnect App (Lead Acid is default setting).
- Day/Night Timing and light dimming options
- Internal Temperature Sensor
- BatteryLife: Intelligent Battery Management
- Fully Discharged Battery Recovery Function