The Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 150|70 is an auto-sensing 12v, 24v, 48v 70 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller. The unit can also be configured to a 36v battery bank via the VictronConnect App. The controller features Ultra-Fast MPPT technology and allows you to configure and monitor the solar charge controller via Bluetooth using the VictronConnect app.
The unit also features a rotary switch for those that do not have a smartphone. The rotary switch allows you to select eight pre-programmed battery charging algorithms. For more information on these pre-programmed algorithms please refer to the manual.
Victron Energy’s Ultra-Fast Maximum Power Point Tracking constantly monitors your solar panel’s voltage and current output to optimize charging. This optimized charging is noticeable during partly cloudy days when light intensity is constantly changing.
The SmartSolar MPPT 150|70 will even recharge excessively discharged batteries down to 0 volts assuming the low voltage is not a result of a permanently sulfated or damaged battery.The nominal off-grid solar array's voltage must be equal to or greater than the voltage of the battery pack you are intending to charge.
- Set-up, monitor, and update your controller via Bluetooth using the VictronConnect app
- Safe for Flooded, AGM, Gel and Lithium LifePo4. Programming done via the VictronConnect App (Lead Acid is default setting).
- Internal Temperature Sensor
- Data communication port: VE.Direct or Bluetooth
- Multiple units can be used in parallel - up to 10 units can be synchronized with Bluetooth
- Virtual output - via VE.Direct TX digital output cable and the BatteryProtect or a solid-state relay
- Fully Discharged Battery Recovery Function